Invitation for Sealed Quotation for the procurement of Supply, Delivery & Installation of Photocopy Machine
Invitation for SQ No: 4/2078/2079 Date of Publication : 2078/10/18
- The Pokhara University, Office of the Controller of Examinations invites sealed quotations from registered suppliers for the supply, delivery & installation of 1 unit of branded Photocopy Machine (Digital Copier/ Printer/Scanner: Minimum speed 55 ppm-A4).
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Pokhara University, Office of the Controller of Examinations, Pokhara-30, Kaski, Contact No. 061-504146, 504086, 504087.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the Pokhara University, Office of the Controller of Examinations by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1000.00 till B.S.2078/11/03 during office hours.
- Bidders may should deposit the cost of bidding/Cash Security/Performance Security amount in the following account and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
Nepal Investment Bank (NIBL)
Account Name: P.U. EXAM. CONTROL OFF PKR
Account Number: 01105020011938
Kamana Sewa Bikash Bank
Account Name: P.U. EXAM. CONTROL OFFICE
Account Number: 01200300027317000001
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Pokhara University, Pokhara-30, Kaski by hand on before 12:00 Noon on B.S.2078/11/04. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at B.S.2078/11/04, Time 1:00 PM at the Pokhara University, Office of the Controller of Examinations.Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of NRs. 22,000/- which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing and or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.